Unlike traditional ATM machines, you must insert each bill manually one at a time. Doing this instead of entering all your bills at once will ensure the machine doesn't experience jams and periods of inactivity.
Articles in this section
- Where are your ATM's located?
- How do I purchase from an ATM?
- What are the ATM fees?
- What currencies do we accept in our ATM's?
- Why has my purchase not arrived in my wallet?
- I sent my cryptocurrency to the wrong wallet address (QR Code), can I get a refund?
- What are the accepted wallet formats in our ATM's?
- How do I enter funds into the ATM?
- Wrong or Insufficient funds were sent to the address?
- How do I Host an ATM?