When purchasing or selling cryptocurrencies via a Bitcoin Well ATM, the experience can be likened to engaging in a foreign exchange transaction. Bitcoin Well applies a spread both above and below the current market rate (spot price) for each cryptocurrency, in addition to a fixed fee designed to account for mining expenses. It's important to be aware that our Bitcoin ATMs exclusively accept cash and are denominated in Canadian dollars. Please bear in mind that these rates are subject to adjustments in response to evolving market conditions. You can always find the most up-to-date rates displayed on the Bitcoin Well ATMs at the moment of your transaction.
Articles in this section
- How do I use a Bitcoin Well ATM promo code?
- Onboarding at the ATM
- Where are your ATM's located?
- How do I purchase from an ATM?
- What are the ATM fees?
- I sent my cryptocurrency to the wrong wallet address (QR Code), can I get a refund?
- How do I Host an ATM?
- What currencies do we accept in our ATM's?
- Why has my purchase not arrived in my wallet?
- How do I enter funds into the ATM?