Your cryptocurrency is received by us and turned into fiat (CAD) currency. We then take that CAD and pay the bill on your behalf. Please note the payee (or biller) is not receiving the cryptocurrency you send and may not be able to accept cryptocurrency directly.
Articles in this section
- How long will it take to process my bill payment?
- How do I use Bill Payments?
- How do Bill Payments Work?
- What are the daily limits and transaction fees?
- Can I pay with any currency?
- What Information do I need to give for Bill Payments?
- What If I send the Wrong Amount Or the Order Status is Not Changing?
- What are the accepted Crypto address formats for your service?